Friday, June 1, 2012

Lunch with Princesses... Priceless

Wednesday we went back to the Magic Kingdom. We had a very important date with the princesses. When we first decided to have this family reunion/papas birthday at Disney we wanted to have a princess lunch date. We decided to buy a lunch date in the castle with the princesses. It was only  Nana, Amy, Ella, me and Siena. It was so much fun. We could have brought the baby girls but I was so glad we didn't so we could have special time with the big girls. The price was outrageous but so worth it. I would totally do it again with Claire when she was older. The girls were so excited and they got all dressed up in their princess dresses. There is a little girl boutique there too where you can get your hair all done for another small fortune. I had magical Aunt Amy to do Siena's hair that morning. I had heard that the food wasn't that good but it was delicious. The servers were great treating each little girl like a princess and having fancy food. I think this was one of the best things of Magic Kingdom.


Getting in to the special waiting room. It's a horrible picture but it captures the excitement of the girls.  I took a 5 minute camera crash course from Dave. I was so nervous none of the pictures were going to turn out. He does a lot better with them but I survived.

 Waiting in the entrance to see Cinderella.
 That poor Cinderella to have a smile like that plastered on her face all day. The professional shot is a lot better than mine. It was really dark in that part.
 Beautiful inside of the castle.
 Our view right behind our table. We didn't get the window table.  We were right in the middle of the room. It was beautiful.
 Each Princess was announced and then came in and visited with each table. It was fun to have a little conversation with each one.
 We liked Aurora the best.
 The girls were really cold and sweet Aurora blew on their hands to keep them warm. The girls thought it was so funny.
 Our special princess wand and star. She was very particular about her wand and making sure that anyone that used it was very careful with it. I am nervous about what is going to happen when it breaks or gets lost.

 Aunt Amy did a fabulous job on Siena's hair. Siena would never let me do something this cute...nor could I.  Her girls always have such cute hair.


 I think the girls were too busy/excited to eat their lunch but when it was dessert time they were ready to sit and eat. Decorate your own cupcakes!!!!!!!
 The grand staircase. As we were leaving we could see this table for two being set with rose petals and champagne. Amy said right when we were leaving she saw a bride and groom coming in. I guess a lot of people get married there. I always think it is funny when adults/older teenagers love Disney so much. I thought it was a total kids place.
 more fun stained glass.
 Siena was scared of this. I think she thought there was a real person inside.

2 comments:

Daniel Stone said...

This looks so fun! Scarlett would be in Heaven. By the way, your haircut is super cute!

Michelle Earnest said...

I am totally one of those people who love Disney! Okay, maybe not a let's get married there, but we really just use our kids as an excuse to go. I'm glad you guys had so much fun. Maybe you will come with us next year!!