Friday, June 8, 2012

Hollywood Studios

The last day we were in Florida we went to Hollywood Studios. We were exhausted. I walked in to the park and I just felt exhausted. It was really hot again that day. I was happy that there were a lot of good shows at this park so we could sit a lot, if we could just make it to the theatre.  We started with some characters. Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Handy Manny. We saw the awesome Disney Jr. show. Confetti falls from the sky multiple times during the show and Siena collected it and has it now in a special place in her room. I think that was her favorite part of the show. We saw the Little Mermaid show, it was a little weird and The Beauty and the Beast show. I had to walk out of it to take care of Claire but the part I saw was good. After that show I was exhausted. I was so thankful that Nana and Papa were with us. They took the two older kids to a play area and Dave rode Tower of Terror and I took a nap with Claire in the shade. I seriously fell asleep on the cement in the shade. I was so tired.
 Jennies family woke up early Friday morning to get in a line to have their kids be Jedi's and fight Darth Vader. Ben was all talk and is interested in Star Wars but I knew he wouldn't have fought the real Darth Vader. The three cousins did it and loved it. It looked really cool from the videos we saw. I just didn't want to stand in line for a long time and then have my kid chicken out. Ben is a little sensitive. As we walked around Holly wood Studios we could see all the die hard Star Wars fans decked out in their uniforms/robes? see I don't even know what they wear. I need a lot of help when it comes to story lines and characters of Star Wars.

 The perfect end to the day... a mid afternoon parade. They do have tons of fun characters at Hollywood Studios.
 Claire rocking out to the parade.
One of the most enjoyable parts of the trip was when the adults stayed up late and played games. I was so glad that my kids slept through it all. I think they were just too tired to care. Our favorites were Pass the Pig and PIT.  We had such a fun time. Monday I think we stayed up the latest and then each night after that we were more and more tired and went to bed earlier and earlier. Doing all the Disney parks is exhausting!

No comments: