Monday, June 18, 2012

last Disney pictures

These are my moms pictures of our trip. I didn't have a lot of them so I am happy to have some pictures of the fun Pirate pool and fun at the condo at night.
Ben. Papa. Ella and Siena

 Siena showing Ella her room
 Brave Nana driving with Siena
 I think this is Pirates of the Carribean ride. We waited for this ride and my kids didn't really like it. We survived.


 BFF
 Singing to Papa for his birthday dessert. The grandkids are all hovering trying to get a taste.
 Our huge pizzas. We didn't know they would be that big. These two were just for me and Dave and the kids.

 struggling to swim.


 Claire somewhat enjoyed the pool.
 Ben and Siena wanted to swim every night.
 Papa's birthday!
 Nana and Amy brought a little pedi set. I came out to the deck one night and they were giving Siena and Ella a pedicure. They loved it.
 Our Princesses.

No comments: