Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blanket day




I am excited I know it's kinda lame but I have no reason to go outside today and it's cold and icy so I am glad. I found these cute pictures of my kids. They are so attached to their blankets. I think it's cute. Siena for th longest time would walk around with 2 blankets. The last couple months she has gone down to one only. Ben gets so excited when he wakes up and we come and get him, then he reaches down and grabs his blanket and waits for us to lift him out of his crib. So now his blanket is with him constantly and sometimes he forgets it and then he will be playing and will see his blanket and he will go over to it and hug it and get this huge smile on his face. His thumb and blanket both have to be in his mouth. Too cute. Now I am going to curl up with my blanket and take a nap!
( Siena's is an old picture but I thought it was funny. it's always there by her side.)

1 comment:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I still have an attachment to my blanky! I guess I don't carry it around anymore, but I still love it.