Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Finally!


Dave and I like watching the weather channel. Usually the local news is pretty off on the weather. I saw that it showed snow for the whole week. I said I bet you it snows one time this week and that's it. Good thing for me he didn't bet me. We woke up to a little snow yesterday and a lot of snow today. So Ben finally got to see his first snowfall. He didn't like it so much. He started walking in it but then he decided he didn't like it so he cried. It was sad. Siena LOVED it. After preschool she didn't want to come home so I had to bribe her with making a snowman if she came home. She's so funny, she got some snow from the preschool house that we were at and she wanted to take it home. She didn't seem to care that it was melting in her hand the whole way home. It didn't make it home. We have a picture of her and daddy building her first snowman a couple years ago and she went to the same place as she built the snowman with daddy and wanted me to build her one there. It was a pretty small snowman but she was satisfied. Then later I found our one pair of snowpants and they were 12 mo but they looked big enough and they actually still fit her. My little girl. She has been wearing them all day and won't take them off. Ben was getting cold and thats the only reason I got her to come in. It was beautiful snow this morning, nice and fluffy and now it is raining so it will either melt or ice over. So sad. Snow doesn't last very long around here.

No comments: