Saturday, January 3, 2009

Haircuts!

After

Before it doesn't look as long as it was but it covered his ears.

After

Before. The back was even longer than the front and it was always tangly.

Siena will turn 3 the beginning of March and I thought she atleast needed a haircut before her 3rd birthday. She does have a lot of hair. So we started with Siena and went to Ben and then Dave had one too. Start the new year off with a fresh look. I really like Siena's. I cut about an inch off all around. It makes it more curly now. It's right below her shoulders. I held back on cutting bangs for her. I really wanted to but was too scared to do it. I put her in the high chair and said we were going to have a hair salon party. She had no idea what I was doing. At the end of it I showed her that I cut some hair off but I tried to emphasize that only mommies do this. She did get scissors for Christmas so hopefully she won't take them to her hair. Then Bens turn. He was really hard to cut even though it was hardly anything to take off. It was a little off the top so now I can spike it again and around the ears which was tricky. He moved around way too much. He was busy eating crackers in the high chair until he felt me comb his hair which he hates and then he would grab at me. It's done now and we didn't have any cuts! Look at my cute kids.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Great job! You are very brave. I don't know if I could ever cut anyones hair. I'm too scared!