Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Joy school and coupons!

Today was one of the best mornings! Siena started joy school, basically a co op preschool with 3 other kids from church. The moms take turns teaching, so I teach every 4 weeks. It's wonderful and Siena LOVED it. I have never seen her so excited! We had a great morning and she was ready to go. While she was there I went shopping with one kid to Kohls. It was so nice. Me and my friend had some Kohls coupons. My great finds. I just added up my total and I got $206. worth of things (clothes and toys...don't worry Dave it's not just for our kids) and I spent $22.20! I am amazing! I am so excited. Yeah for ebay coupons.

4 comments:

Amy said...

you make me proud!!! cody laughs when i tell him how much money i save and i have never done that good, so i am proud of you!

Michelle said...

Wow that's good!! I am pretty good at grocery couponing, but I haven't ventured into the world of department store couponing. You'll have to give me some pointers.

Amy said...

nice work on setting up etsy. i need to make some to sell and then i will have to do the same. let me know how it goes, cody and i are also going to post one on ebay and see what happens. way to be assertive, i will get there eventually!

Sarah said...

Where are you getting these ebay coupons. You need to give me the scoop. PS. It was good to see you guys. I was bummed I didn't get to talk to you.