Thursday, July 7, 2011

Claire 3 months

Now that Claire is almost 4 months I am finding this picture of her at 3 months. She is so much fun. She is smiling and making all sorts of sounds. She is trying to laugh. She still covers her face when the kids come too close to her but she loves the attention from all other people. She gets so happy whenever anyone comes close. She sucks on her fingers and doesn't really like the binky but I can soothe her with it if she is really frantic. She loves her exersaucer that she can sit up in and look all around and she can follow us around the room. She is a good nurser but not a very good sleeper. She still wakes up too many times during the night. Overall she is a good baby she still just loves to be held. At church on Sunday we were sitting near the front of the chapel and she had a screaming fit in the middle of the meeting. I had to scramble out of there with a screaming child. Our congregation does not have a lot of babies so it was really noticeable. I got MANY comments after about how strong my babies lungs were. I even was told, nicely, that I should find a seat closer to the back in the future so I can leave easier. Really nice. Luckilly because there aren't many babies in our ward people love to hold her and entertain her for me at church. She is a strong willed baby though. She goes from happy to crying fit in 30 seconds flat.


No comments: