Thursday, July 21, 2011

Claire 4 months



Time is just flying by. Claire is getting so big. I think she is still the biggest of all the kids at this age. I checked Siena's baby book and Claire is a whole 2 pounds heavier. Claire is 14lbs 9 oz. the 73%. Apparently my book keeping is getting worse because I didn't record hardly any of Bens stats. She definately has the most rounded face and chuncky cheeks of them all. She is a very social baby. She loves to be held looking out and observing other people. She is always quick to give a smile to anyone who will pay attention to her. I think this is mostly my fault but she still gets up once a night most nights and she never naps for very long. We have been busy this summer so she is always being carted around places. Luckily she still naps in her carseat. She loves her excersaucer I think because she can be up looking at everyone. Now when you lay her down on her back she tries to do a sit up so she can be up. She doesn't really laugh yet but she screaches. I am trying to get it on camera but she always stops when I turn the camera on. We love our chunky monkey so much.



1 comment:

Daniel Stone said...

Look at those cheeks! So, so cute. We've got to figure out a time when we can meet this new Meilstrup. Miss you guys!