Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vacation Bible School

The theme was big Apple New York so they have these cute shirts. performing with the Kindergarten and preschool classes.







Ben was there. He got a hold of my phone and sent a couple people text messages. So if you got some weird text from me it was probably Ben.






Claire was there too.






We love VBS. It is so cute. We went to the Baptist church that Siena goes to preschool at. Half of the kids there are Mormons. It's kind of funny. So I told Siena we were going there Sunday night and she told me she didn't want to go. I told her she had to go atleast once and then she could decide if she didn't want to go back. We went Monday at 9 and WWIII broke out. She was crazy mad! She really didn't want to go. She was scared for some reason but she wouldn't tell me why. She said she didn't want to go back to her preschool. It took me about 30 minutes to get her in to the school. Luckilly her teacher from this past year was her teacher for bible school. I went in and got her. I told her Siena was screaming and didn't want to come in. She told me to give her a kiss and she would take her in. The teacher called me an hour later and said everything was fine and Siena was happily playing. She had her good friend Kaylee in there and she helped Siena feel better. Thank you Kaylee. The only thing I can think of is that she graduated from that school and thought she wasn't going to ever see it again, and when she was there only 4 weeks later she freaked out. She came away from it Monday so excited to go back for the rest of the week. We haven't had any problems since. I am so glad. I was excited for it. Tonight we went to the worship rally where they sang all the songs they have been learning.

No comments: