Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthday Month has begun!


yes you heard that right. Dave has decided that we need to celebrate all of august for his birthday. He started in July when he bought himself a wii and guitar hero. I hid it till August though. Honestly there are no surprises for birthday month so Siena and I (and Ben) have decided to indulge him and give him little presents each day if he is going to buy the big presents for himself. Today he got candy. So he loves guitar hero and is really good at it. I am still working on not getting booed off the stage. I will get there I'm m sure if I want to practice. It's frustrating. Happy birthday Dave! we love you! (and you are spoiled!)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Maybe Dave is trying to make up for years of having to share his birthday with his sister. Now he wants not just the whole day to himself, but the whole month. =)
Ah well, I still remember when we made him a train cake for his birthday -- he must've been like 22. So how old is the old man now? Tee hee hee!
Happy Birthmonth Dave!