Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer with No Humidity = Bliss!

I never take pictures of the kids together so this is my random attempt...

These last couple of days have been so nice. I HATE humidity! but it has been perfect summer weather lately. We can go outside and not be all sweaty and gross in two minutes. So today we decided to go to the zoo. We love the zoo. I have never really realized how cool it to live in d.c. and have a free zoo and all these fun things to look at on the way there. Siena has the whole route mapped out. She tells me we go see the helicopter at the Pentagon (we saw one land right in front of us one time on the way to the zoo, it was pretty cool) then we go on the horse bridge (Memorial bridge) then we go by the river and see the boats (Potomac River) and then we go in the big tunnel (right before the zoo). See we do have a lot of cool things in D.C. I feel like all we ever go and see is the zoo but I took her to a museum once and she really could care less so we will wait a couple more years for that. It was great fun and PERFECT weather. Apparently everyone else thought so too because it was crowded.

No comments: