Friday, August 22, 2008

silly Siena

Siena cracks me up. Yesterday she was coloring on white paper (because that's the only paper she will color on now) and she has a white crayon and she says "mommy it's broken it needs batteries." It wouldn't color because it was white on white but there is no explaining that to a 2 year old. I try not to put batteries in things once they run out the first time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Then today at lunch she offered Ben a quesadilla (sp?) and I told her he didn't have teeth so he couldn't eat it yet. She says mommy I have white teeth and then asks what color mine are and I said white and then she says "no I have pink teeth like Ben." She's so funny. I love her funny conversations.

1 comment:

Kristol said...

I love kids and the funny things they say. They keep us entertained...that's for sure.