Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ben

Ben on the first day of preschool. He has loved preschool. The first day his 2 best buddies weren't there and so he was a little sad. He said he didn't play with anyone that day. I think he was fine really. We went back Wed and he had so much fun. He couldn't stop talking about how much fun he had. A magician had come and made candy appear. He was so excited. He told me all about his day the whole way home from school. This is the complete opposite of Siena. I love that he was so excited to tell me everything. I have to drag everything out of Siena about her day so it is nice to have this change.
 I need help in entertaining little boys all day long. I feel like he is bored with me. I never had this problem with Siena. I realized Ben wants to play ball all day, or fight with sticks or make swords or run around all day. I can only take so much getting pegged in the head by a ball all day. It's hard to play with him.  I think Siena was a lot more content in playing by herself or just along side me. With Siena I could just do a nice quiet craft together. I can't do that with Ben. I need to plan more playdates for him and find active things for him to do. They definately are different.
 The weather has been BEAUTIFUL here lately. I have been to multiple parks a day just to wear out the kids. I have locked my backdoor while the kids are in the backyard just so they won't come back in. I love it and they have been falling asleep promptly. It's awesome. I wish it was always like this. So we have been walking to school whenever Ben doesn't have preschool. Some days it takes the kids forever to get there. They pick up sticks and rocks and look at every little thing on the way there. It's ok when we are coming home but not when we are going to school. I found a way to move along faster. I bring the scooter. One kid gets the scooter for one way and the other kid gets the scooter on the other way. It has been so nice and so much faster. I can almost jog with my stroller to keep up with the kids.
 He's got the cheesy picture grin/pose down.



No comments: