Sunday, June 7, 2009

My husband...the rock star!!


Dave is so excited (and I guess me too). He has started playing in this band, Heather's Headache. He has performed twice but Friday was the first time I got to go see him. It was at a fun restaraunt/bar in d.c. called Skye. They did a good job and there were a lot of people there which is always a good sign. I was a crazy wife trying to get around everyone so I could take photos and video. I realized the flash wasn't on so you couldn't see a lot of the pictures I took. I promise I won't take pictures again Dave. He is playing the bass behind the lead singer. I even got a shout out by being the wife to the new band member. Pretty cool! Enjoy and go see them play sometime.




2 comments:

Amy said...

haha i love it. i totally saw a little kick of the leg in the video footage. good for dave. guess he can quit his day job now that he is a rock star... sweet!!

Ryan said...

Dude. Awesome. When you are famous I am totally going to tell people that I used to rock with you and the Honor Code Police. Keep on melting faces.