Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bouncy House


So it has been raining a lot around here and I have been trying to get out of the house. It was one of those no good, awful days. My kids woke up unhappy and unwilling to help me get out of the house. Ben didn't want to be put down all morning so I couldn't get anything done. Dave and I had switched cars and I had to go put the carseats in the different car while it was pouring down rain and two kids were inside by themselves screaming!!!!!! So I finally got out the door and tried to go to this bouncy house. My gps told me to turn the wrong way direction so I finally called Michelle and found my way. I go in and they say the gym is filled to capacity and I would have to wait till the next session!! I was so mad!!!! My friends were in there because they had arrived on time and Siena had already taken her coat and shoes off and was ready to play. I pleaded with the lady to let me in and she said she couldn't. Then I took my kids and went to the car as I started to cry. It was an awful day and I felt dumb for crying but it was all I could do. Stupid day. Siena was so sad she really wanted to go and was way excited for it. So we went out to lunch and I pulled myself together and we went back for the next session. I am sure they saw me cry and I felt so dumb for going back but Siena would have been really dissapointed if we would have just gone home and I would have been mad all day. We finally got in and she loved it. It was awesome. She was probably one of the oldest kids in there which was good and she did all the bouncy toys by herself. I didn't even have to help her. There were balls there and little tyke playgrounds for Ben to play in so he loved it too. I just wish I had some friends to talk to while we were there. It was a great morning playtime and outing and the kids were exhausted afterward. Siena didn't even wake up when I transfered her from the car to her room, so we all got a long nap!!!! My day got a lot better once we got in and I was glad that I went back even though I felt dumb.









2 comments:

Drew and Edith said...

kristi -
you're so sweet. i would've lost it and yelled at the lady. you're way better than i am - and more patient!! and the most important thing is that the kids were exhausted in the end :)

Michelle Earnest said...

You were actually probably lucky to go to the later session. There were WAY less kids, plus you didn't get stuck in the 95 traffic getting home! We will have to go down there together again soon.