Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Friends




We are so sad so many of our friends are leaving us the beginning of July. We will miss them. One of Sienas best friends is Kaylee and she is moving too. We went to the beach house with them last year and Kaylee and Siena have been best friends ever since. They are both into the same thing and they have the funniest conversations that I don't ever understand. So today we got together for one of our last playdates in VA. We made princess crowns and put on princess music to dance too. They loved it. I think Siena is a little more princess crazy than any other girl but Kaylee and even Jacob were happy to indulge her. They had a great time dancing together. We will really miss you Kaylee but I hope you enjoy your big house in Texas and that you save the guest room open for Siena.
( I have no idea what they were talking about outside eating popsicles I am sure it was something funny and I love how Ben is trying to be so involved in their play but they just ignore him. poor Ben. )

1 comment:

Jennie Larsen said...

Looks like TX is the place to be! :) EVERYONE should move to Texas! We even let in little princesses...:)