Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween- Preschool party

 I volunteered to help in the preschool Halloween party. 15 4 yr olds are crazy! We went through all our games and had to make more up as we went. There was a lot of energy in that class. I think they had fun. We decorated sugar cookies, read Halloween stories, played pass the pumpkin and pumkin relay. They made a halloween counting puzzle. It was a lot of fun and Ben was happy I could come in and spend time just with him! It was fun to see him interact with his friends.

my homemade Captain America costume. For a long time Ben kept saying that he wanted to be Spider man...again. We were totally ok with it and had everything we needed. Then he came home with a new idea. Dave said we shouldn't buy costumes this year because we have a ton. Which is true we do have a ton. So Siena's costume was just regular clothes and Claires costume was a fairy that we had in the dress up box. Amazingly, I had all this fabric in my sewing room. We made this costume and it cost nothing! He already had the shield and the hat is a winter beanie that I put an A on. It works. Ben was happy with it.

No comments: