Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fun Fair/ Haunted House


We went to a fun fair at Sienas school Saturday. It was a lot of fun and was a good fundraiser for the PTA. I love her school they don't ever have the kids sell things to raise money. It is a big relief off me and Dave as we would have to solicate the stuff for it.
The fun fair/ haunted house is a big deal. We got there early because Ben really wanted to go through the haunted house. For the first hour they have the lights on for the little kids. I wasn't sure he would like it. Apparently he didn't really like it. Dave said he held him for most of the time but he wanted to do it and did. He did join us in bed at 2 am saying he had a bad dream that night. Ben is a cuddler and ends up in our beg a lot. I don't mind for a little while but I need my space at night.
Siena immediately found her best new friend and they were off for the night with their tickets. I love her little friend Katrina. She and Siena are so cute together. They played all the games together while Ben and Claire munched on their cotton candy.
We ended the night with a cake walk and Siena neared the end and then got kicked off. She was really sad about it. Katrina ended up winning which I don't know if that made Siena even more mad. We bought a cupcake and all was well. It was a lot of fun and I think a fun new fall tradition to support our school.

No comments: