Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dance


Siena was in a 10 week ballet/tap class at the rec center. It was such a good class. The teacher was wonderful. She was so good apprently people come from all over the county for her. We are lucky we got in. It was so cute. Siena loved this class and loved that she got to take it with her friend Sarah. The last day of class all the parents got to come in and watch them perform. It was so dang cute. Siena was quite the performer. Even her friends mom who knows Siena and how she didn't perform at any of the school programs said Siena really was a good performer. I guess Siena just likes to dance. It made my day to go and see her perform it was so cute.


I love how all the kids are always so distracted and how they have to concentrate so hard to do the simplest steps and then they fall over because they have no balance. It makes me laugh

















My recordings aren't the best. Claire got hungry and fussy so I was nursing her and trying to keep Ben calm while I was recording so that is why it is shaky. I did my best I was kind of impressed with my multi tasking. The class was full. It seemed like every mom that had their daughter in that class had another kid or kids and most of them were little babies so it was really loud just with all the people watching. I took a lot of video and almost in every one Siena is yawning. I guess she needs more sleep because she wasn't bored.




















No comments: