Thursday, June 30, 2011

fun times































We are trying to keep busy. I am trying to keep poor Claire cool and out of the sun. We have been to the pool 2 times and almost both times she slept in the shade the whole time. That is the way to do it. The two other kids are having fun running around our yard and in our little pool. I can't see how it is already the end of June if feels like I have no proof (pictures) of what we have been doing but the time has just flown by and we are happy. Ben and Siena have learned about the Wii and love bowling and golfing with dad. They have also discovered the Cake Boss show on TLC. It's on late Monday night so the kids look forward to Tuesdays when they can watch it with daddy. It's our fun family t.v. night. It's a fun show and I want to go and visit the shop up in New Jersey. I just hope that they don't expect those kind of cakes from us. Claire is still waking up multiple times of the night which is a little frustrating but I just don't have the energy to fight it. She has slept through the night 2 nights right when we had guests in town to show off for them. If I just feed her I know that she will go back to sleep so that is what we do. So I don't have a ton of energy during the day to do fun things with the kids all day. I did find some energy the other day and we painted birdhouse wind chimes. The kids love them. I think that about sums it up for June.

No comments: