Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

I was all ready to start Valentines day mid January. We got all excited and decorated for it. Siena made her Valentine cards for her class Feb 1st. Then we lost steam. I am hugely pregnant and just tired. We managed to do all our Valentine treats yesterday because I felt bad that we hadn't done anything all month. Siena did love the mailboxes that we had from last year and filled them up frequently. I felt bad she kept saying that everyone else in the family had a lot more cards than her. So Sunday night Dave and I got our craft on and filled her mailbox up.
This was a fun felt wreath that we made with some friends. The kids love it and are so proud that I made something and hung it up in our house. I am glad they like it so much. It is cute.


our sugar cookies.

Siena ready to go to preschool with all her goods. Ben was excited to go to music class, "his school" and deliver his cards.


white chocolate popcorn and m&ms for the teachers. it kinda just looks like a pink explosion.


yummy heart brownies.

Now I get to move on to our birthday month planning and a new baby!




1 comment:

Sharon said...

Best of luck in this next busy month! Johnn & I made our Valentine's sugar cookies Wednesday night, and I think all the work and exhaustion from making them all day might have been what put me into labor just a few hours later. (But I'm ok with that - better than still being pregnant right now.)