Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Ben has turned all boy. All he talks about now is rocketships, super heros and fighting. He loves his new rocket ship tent from Kennedy.
shooting iron man. He is so proud to have super heros now.


Chuck E Cheese singing for the party.




all Ben cared about were the cupcakes.

Ben showing Chuck E his crazy dance. He was so happy when Chuck E danced with him.
games...






Benny turned 3 on Friday. We actually got to have his party on his birthday. We decided to go to Chuck E Cheese. He loved it and was so excited. I didn't know how he would actually be with Chuck E Cheese the mouse but he loved him too. Ben has this little dance, shake your bum move, and he showed it to Chuck E and Chuck E did it back to him. It was so funny. I don't think I got it on camera though. It was way crowded at the restaraunt because it was a Friday and I think the kids were really overwhelmed by all the people there but it was fun. I was glad we did it early evening though it was getting really busy by the time we left. They gave us 100 extra tokens for booking our party on a Friday so we have tons of leftover tokens so we will be going back soon. He loved it and it was good for me because I really didn't have to do anything but show up and that is about all I can do now.

1 comment:

Jennie Larsen said...

Looks like it was a great day! I love that tent! Ben's a lucky boy, and he'll get all his superheroes to himself being surrounded by sisters! :)