Friday, February 25, 2011

This baby better be a girl...

A blanket I made for her. It's nice and soft and took forever. I am not making one like this again.

cute little dresses all ready for her.


Grandma Meilstrup made her a cute eyelet blessing dress.


I can't paint so I chose the paint color and let Dave do what he wanted. He chose to do a stripe at the top. The walls were that color when we moved here.





I recovered the rocking chair and ottoman from the boring beige color. I like how it turned out and it was only $5 and really easy.

Nana's living quarters. We will see how long the bed stays in the room. Thanks Nana.

I have decided to go all frilly with this baby. With Siena I didn't want to and I had a lot of green and yellow in her room and she turned out way girly so I decided to just start out this way with this new little one. I think it is way cute, hopefully not too pepto pink. I have been so excited to get all the pink out again and frilly dresses. I am about complete with the nursery and am definately ready to be done with the pregnancy. She can either come between Ben and Siena's birthdays or after Siena's (when she is due).

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I think it looks really cute! Our nursery is just a corner of our room, so I didn't get to decorate much. Maybe next time!

I hope she comes sooner rather than later!!!

Sarah said...

cuute! So tackling the rocker wasn't so bad? I'm wanting to do that for this one!

Jennie Larsen said...

Everything looks awesome! Love the 3D butterflies, and you did an excellent job on the rocker! You ROCK! :)

Kris said...

Great job on the nursery! Congrats!

The Zwahlens said...

I love the butterflies! We're excited to meet the next Meilstrup!