Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pregnant again!

We are so excited we are expecting our 3rd baby! Again we are expecting in the Spring. Mid March so the baby will probably come late March, that is what I am planning for. If the baby comes on the due date then we will have all three kids birthdays all 10 days apart. We are really good at making Spring babies. The first trimester was awful awful awful. It was so bad. I am debating writing about how bad it was because if I remember I definately will not have any more kids. Granted, I was in someone else's house sleeping in someone else's bed. I was throwing up constantly and everywhere. It was awful. We were packing up our townhouse and cleaning and being stressed out all the while me not knowing that I was pregnant. It makes a lot more sense now, I was an emotional wreck during that time but didn't really know why. We moved in to our friends house for the summer to house sit while we were waiting to move in and I decided to take a pregnancy test. First I go to the store and I buy the pregnancy test and chocolate chips, because we didn't have any and that is what Dave and I eat at night in front of the t.v. Lucky me I get this young teenage boy as my checker and all I have is a pregnancy test and chocolate chips. It was kind of hard to make eye contact with him. It was a little embarrasing. So we found out we were pregnant and were really grateful that we bought this big house and we were moving when we were. I told Dave I never wanted to move while I was big and fat and pregnant. We are very excited. We have an ultra sound to find out the gender on my birthday Oct 15 so hopefully it is all good news and doesn't ruin my birthday. I am still contemplating not finding out the gender. My only reasoning for this is because we have all the clothes we need, boy and girl, and all the bedding and it's all in the correct season. Dave is really against this idea and wants to find out. In reality we will probably find out. I am hoping that the baby is discreat during the ultrasound. Food is starting to taste and look good again so I am a much happier person. This pregnancy cravings and everything isn't like any other pregnancy so far so I can't base what it is on that, but I think it is a girl.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats! :) I'm excited that our babies are due just a month apart. Hopefully they'll make good friends as cousins. I'm so glad you're feeling better now -- my summer was basically ruined because of being sick all the time, but I'm so glad that now I can do normal things again, so hopefully you can too!

Michelle Earnest said...

Just think...you are already pregnant with your middle child. :)

Kris said...

Congrats on baby #3!!

Daniel Stone said...

Congrats! I'm glad to hear you are feeling better these days. At least you guys will be able to get all the kids' birthdays over in one big swoop!