Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

can you tell she likes pink? it was a little too much for me to handle...someday she will learn. or she will just be one of those crazy outfit kids. I have no control.

Siena started preschool this year. Instead of doing the mom co op we put her in one at a Baptist Church. Lots of her friends go there too and she loves it. Each morning I go to wake her up I tell her it's a preschool day and she is up and ready really quickly. I don't think she talks to her teachers very much but she tells me all about her day and that she played with kids and rode bikes and painted. Today she sang silly songs. I am really impressed with the preschool and happy that she loves it and it's not a pain to go to every morning. It will get us prepared to be up and out the door early morning for next year Kindergarten.

No comments: