Thursday, March 4, 2010

Going on a Safari

getting leaves for giraffes
snow in Africa?

going on an adventure


digging for food for the animals



drawing pictures of the animals we see

our backpacks and pictures we took with our cameras

looking at the hippo pit. There was really a pit there because of our tree being uprooted.

cheese!!!!!!


Our airplane ride to Africa

I taught pre school this week. I was lucky to get a fun theme. The theme previous was dinosaurs. It was kinda funny teaching 4 three year old girls about Dinosaurs. So this month we are learning about a Safari and animals. Everyone somehow decided to go out of town or be sick this week so today we only had one other kid. Ben loves when we have school here and he gets to pretend like he is a big kid. He loves Tuesdays also, when he gets to go to his 'school' which is really just a playdate so I can have 2 hours by myself. It is wonderful for all. Anyway, today we had a Safari. We made safari hats and cameras and a backpack. We went on a plane to Africa and got a stamp on our passport. It was such nice weather out today that we got to go outside.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do such fun things with your kids! I wish you were my mom!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

That DOES sound like fun!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to Siena! :)

Jennie Larsen said...

Now those are some high-quality crafts! I won't show Cayden...that way he won't get any ideas of what I should be doing at our preschools! :) Nice work! :)