Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pohick Bay






What a wonderful place! It's a little waterpark near our house that just opened. They have this sand pit with water tables and a little toddler pool with a slide that is a huge hippo with his mouth open. So much fun. It took Siena a little while to get used to it all but she didn't want to leave at the end of the day, which is very unlike her. There was a bigger pool (you can see it behind Ben) that had bigger slides and fountains but you couldn't have a swim diaper and go in there so I took her diaper off (since she is doing so well with potty training) and we went in. Luckily no accidents happened so they didn't have to empty the pool. It was a great day and even Ben was good, he slept through most of it which is the best way to be at the pool. Hopefully we can have friends with us next time. Everyone ditched out on us!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad I finally get to see your blog! That water park looks like fun. We'll have to try it out. We would have gone, but I wasn't brave enough to attempt a water park with the new baby yet (or try to put on a swimming suit!) Amelia would love to have Siena come over sometime and go swimming in our backyard.

Miller Family said...

Hooray! I'm back in! I literally tried to get on your blog last night and saw I was locked out. Thanks for letting me back in!