Thursday, June 26, 2008

Places to go...

Siena hates being inside and I am trying to get out and do fun new things. Tonight we went to sunset serenade at the zoo. It was lots of fun. It's free! you bring your dinner and sit on the lawn and listen and dance to a live band. It was really really hot, but they gave out free ice cream tonight. Yeah! Dave came over after work and joined us it was fun and we will hopefully be back next thursday.

I realized I have not been to the beach here and I have lived here 5 years! So we went with some friends to Sandy point state park (a beach right before the bay bridge) It was so much fun. Surprisingly Siena loved it. I should have brought Siena's life jacket because she just wanted to jump in the water. It was great weather and the water wasn't even that cold. Ben was good and just sat under the umbrella and there was a nice playground that Siena loved but was way too big for her. It was really fun but I didn't think it was that far until I filled up on gas when I came home and realized I may not be able to go that far very often anymore. GAS IS EXPENSIVE!

No comments: