Sunday, June 15, 2008

accident free!

Just reporting that Siena is doing really well with the potty training. Wednesday morning she woke up and I asked her to go get underwear on. All day she went on the potty. NO ACCIDENTS! I think even that day she went poop too. I was shocked. She has continued to do well. We have had maybe 2 accidents all week. My one complaint is that I taught her on a little potty that sits on the ground and now she won't go on a big potty so whenever we are out she refuses to sit on a big potty. That poses a problem. We are working on it. Any suggestions would be helpful because I don't want to be one of those crazy moms carrying around a potty wherever she goes. So it's very exciting. Something just clicked this week and it's going great. I am sure all the little rewards are helping too.

No comments: