Thursday, November 10, 2011

November

We started the month of November off by getting sick. I think it just got so cold and we were still out playing that we caught colds. Claire had pink eye. It is not fun putting drops in an infants eyes 3 times a day. She hates it. We are finally starting to feel better and hope we don't have a bad flu season.
There has been a couple of nice days here and one day I finally had the energy to rake leaves. The kids loved helping but it was short lived and instead just jumped in the piles. Claire sat in the leaves and hung out for a while.
The girls I used to nanny for came and dropped off some fun clothes and a scooter! It's nice to have another one so we don't have wars over whos turn it is. Ben doesn't seem to mind tht it has princess's all over it.



Claire starting to move around more. She still crawls only on her tummy. She reaches for things in front of her and pulls herself toward them. I guess I shouldn't complain, she doesn't go very fast that way.

Ben is learning to write. He came up to me the other day and handed me a card with my name on it and his name on it. I was so impressed. I asked if Siena had done it and he said he had. I think I have to give Siena credit for it though. I never really sat down with him and showed him how to write his name. He knew the letters but I think he studied how Siena has been writing. Very smart Ben.












No comments: