Monday, January 17, 2011

Blah January

I feel like I want to get ready for the baby but I can't. It is still too far away (2 months from yesterday) plus all my babies are always late. But end of Feb and March are busy with birthdays for my other kids so I have started getting ready. Dave has been really good and painted the room. I am working on some finishing touches and then I will post pictures. So today the kids decorated shirts for the baby. They were really excited about it. They are cute. I didn't get the stencils out in time so they just freehanded everything so it looks funky! Lucky baby!


hard at work...



We went to a later church yesterday for our friends baby blessing and so Ben didn't get a nap. In the middle of our dinner, picnic, he fell asleep. Poor boy. and he is wearing underwear but had no accidents!!!!!

One of the 4 pregnancy pictures I have of myself. Courtesy of Siena. 2 months to go!



3 comments:

Jennie Larsen said...

love the pic taken by Siena! You look great, and she's quite the photographer! :) And your baby girl will have a pretty sweet wardrobe by the looks of those onesies! Very cute!!!

Kris said...

I love that you had the kids decorate onsies for the new baby. Cute idea!

Daniel Stone said...

I love the picture of Ben sleeping yet still clutching his piece of pizza. Smart boy! :)

P.S. You look great!