Saturday, August 27, 2011

Claire 5 months



















Claire was sleeping better and then 2 teeth decided to pop through and now she is back to feeding every 3 hours during the night. I go back and forth of feeling bad for her and feeding her just so she will sleep and then getting frustrated that I am feeding her so much. It's got to be tough teething but it is also tough for me getting only 3 hours of sleep at a time. She has decided recently that she doesn't like the binky. I think it has something to do with teething. The stress of nursing a baby. She loves being around Ben and Siena. Just this week we got giggles out of her when the kids are playing with her. She is a very alert baby and is always looking for Ben and Siena.

I don't know why this is so dark. She couldn't figure out if she wanted the binky or not.







Siena entertaining her. Claire thought Siena was so funny.




No comments: