Saturday, October 23, 2010

October

he's just too cute. and almost always half naked by the end of the day. I think we have more pictures of him half dressed than fully dressed. But he sure enjoyed his cake!


doesn't this look appetizing.






October is my most favorite time of the year. The leaves here are beautiful, I think it is peak this week and it is wonderful to get out the hot chocolate and sweaters. We have really enjoyed it this year and decorating for fall too. Best of all, it's my birthday!!! We celebrated as a family. The kids were really excited for it all day. It was a beautiful fall day and whenever the kids were being mean to each other I would remind them it was my birthday and that they had to be nice to each other for my present. We went out to eat as a family and the kids made me a birthday cake with daddy. Besides changing diapers all day it was a great day.








No comments: